Use of the Site
- Subject to compliance with these Terms, Ocean City Game grants you a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to access and use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any part of the Site, unless explicitly permitted in writing by Ocean City Game.
- You agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided by Ocean City Game for use in accessing the Site.
- You may not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site.
- You are solely responsible for any content that you post or transmit through the Site and for your interactions with other users. Ocean City Game reserves the right to remove any content, suspend or terminate your account, and take any other appropriate measures deemed necessary in case of violations of these Terms or any applicable law.
- Harassment, hate speech, and any other harmful or offensive behavior are strictly prohibited on the Site.
- All content and materials available on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, video clips, images, and designs (“Content”) are the property of Ocean City Game, its licensors, or its users and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, or create derivative works from any part of the Content without the prior written approval of Ocean City Game or the respective owner.
- You retain ownership and control of any content you submit to the Site, but by submitting such content you affirmatively grant Ocean City Game a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt, modify, display, perform, and otherwise exploit that content for any purpose, including promoting and redistributing the Site.
- Ocean City Game respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact Ocean City Game with the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (d) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- The Site, including all Content, is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Ocean City Game does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any Content. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site is at your own risk.
- Ocean City Game, its affiliates, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, partners, and licensors make no warranties or representations about the Site, including but not limited to the accuracy, reliability, availability, suitability, or timeliness of the Content, software, products, services, and related graphics contained on the Site for any purpose. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, all such warranties, representations, and conditions are hereby excluded.
- In no event shall Ocean City Game, its affiliates, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, partners, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including damages for loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Site.
- Ocean City Game makes no representations or warranties concerning any third-party websites or services that you may access through the Site. Such websites or services are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not a part of the Site. Ocean City Game is not responsible for the content, accuracy, or performance of any third-party websites or services, and your use of such websites or services is at your own risk.
Changes to these Terms
Ocean City Game reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, effective upon posting the modified Terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
These Terms were last updated on 02-Jun-2023.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.